So I’m back from my hiatus and decided to debut my newest nail creation here on my blog. I did this set of acrylic nails last weekend. I originally had a V-day themed design but I wasn’t really feeling that so I went back to my old faithful, abstract!
This design is super simple to do and it didn’t take me more than 30 minutes (if that to complete).
Step by Step:
- Painted the pink along the tip (2 coats)
- Added two stripes of white along each side of the nail. I repeated this step for the silver, black, and the silver again.
- Used the small side of the blue dotting tool to add dots along one side of the design.
- Added one small rhinestone to the tip of each nail.
- Applied one of at L.A. Colors Pro Gel Topcoat and let dry.
- Applied one coat of Nail Bliss Pro Gel Topcoat and flash cured, then cured all fingers for 1 minute in LED lamp.
And that’s it, really easy and really simple but most of all, really cute. If you want to try this design yourself, leave a link in the comments below with your creation!
Please be sure to check out the video to see the design in live motion: