Hey everyone. Today I am going to show you how to make your very own chic, trendy, and stylish loc jewelry. Now, this is not just limited to locs! These can be worn on braids, twist, or really any other style of your choice. Let’s get started.
Here are the things you will need:
1. Make an “L” shaped bend at the end of the wire. This will be the start of your coil.
2. Begin to wind the wire around itself to form a coil.
3. Press down on the coil to make it flat.
4. Wrap the wire the desired amount of times around a pen.
5. Cut the jewelry from the rest of the wire.
6. Repeat steps 1-3 for the other end of the coil.
7. Put the jewelry back on the pen to reshape.
See how easy that was? Now let’s get fancy and add some beads! 😀
Click below to watch my video tutorial! 🎬