Hey everyone! Today I want to share with you a product I was sent from Qualarex Beauty. They sent me a bottle of their Intensive Anti Ageing Serum & Foundation Primer. I tested the product both ways (serum & foundation primer) and I’ll let you know how well they held up to their claims!
If you are using this as a serum, the company recommends that you use 1 pump and apply it to your face. If you are using it as a foundation primer, let it sit for 10 minutes.
So before I discuss the claims/benefits, let me share with you all the ingredients list:
Organic Argan Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Camellia Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Organic Astaxanthin, Vitamin E and Organic Essential Oil.
Okay, okay. So on to the claims.
– Deeply hydrates and nourish skin <– This left my skin soo soo dry that I had patches of dry skin.
– Treatment for mature, dry, and damaged skin <– See above
– Smooths texture and wrinkles <– Don’t have any of those 😛
– Quickly absorbs into skin, delivering a fresh and luminous glow <– Do i need to keep explaining this one?
– Non-Greasy formulation <– Definitely greasy
– Reduce getting ready time by applying the serum on clean skin as a skin treatment as well as a foundation primer. <–I didn’t care for this as a foundation primer because as I’ve mentioned above, it dried my face out.
– Double duty as a foundation primer to reduce the powdery look on mature skin <– Sure Jan 😳
– Act as a barrier between skin and foundation to create a dewy finish <–Perhaps if it didn’t dry up then, yes. Yes it could.